The faster the development of information technologies in the field of trade relations is, the more often the developers and owners of online businesses have to think about legal matters.
The documents of this type not only reduce the risks of fines and conflicts within an online business but also govern your relations with a potential buyer.
- it notifies the user of the rules and terms of using the product or service;
- it informs the user about the necessity to comply with these terms;
- it secures the consent to abide by these terms;
- it notifies the user of the risks attached to the use of the website or application;
- it protects the owner against some of the potential claims;
- it sets the responsibility framework for the vendor and the buyer;
- it determines the methods for settling possible disputes and controversies;
- it lists the criteria that the user must meet to use the service or the application;
- it lays the foundation for the confidentiality clauses
Why is it not admissible to use a template?
Do not repeat this mistake!
In each of these cases, the terms applicable to the relations between the business and the user are different. Therefore, these relations are governed by different contracts.
Currently, Ukraine has just several law firms specializing in the field of information technologies. One of such firms is AVITAR.
AVITAR has a team of specialists with a 6-year experience in leading IT companies and legal consulting companies.
We perform legal due diligence of online stores, landing pages, business card websites, applications and other online products; we work with Data Protection, provide recommendations, correct errors and/or draft legal documents for your online business.
Would you like to play by the rules and govern the relations between your online business and the user in accordance with the international rules?
You are welcome to come to us!
We were borne in IT and we would ensure legal protection of your online business!